Art and Design Teacher Education and Pedagogy CWG (AADTE)
Time and place: Thursday 1.11. at 15.30-18, School of Design, room A102-2
Chair: Martti Raevaara – firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the Cumulus network there are a lot of expertise in art and design pedagogy. Many schools and institutions implement also an art and design teacher education degree programme or special study modules of art and design pedagogy.
We are interested in aggregating this expertise within Cumulus and launched a working group under art and design teacher education and pedagogy in Cumulus Kolding Conference May 2017 and following the second meeting in Cumulus Paris April 2018.
Cumulus Wuxi will be 3rd meeting of the group and it is open to anyone interested in sharing, exploring and developing together art and design pedagogy. Please feel welcome to the group meeting.
Programme in Wuxi
1. Welcome and introduction
– why we are here, background of the CWG
2. Short introduction of participants
– who we are, school and professional context
3. Learning for/about the Future, Martti Raevaara
4. Future competence workshop (learning café method)
5. Discussion of the CWG future plans – goal: ideas for the future activities and steps e.g. relevant and enriching inspiring issues and inspiring working methods for the CWG, how to coordinate meetings around Cumulus conferences, ideas for deepening and expanding our future working group collaboration in different forms